Saturday, February 2, 2013

My so-called-love-story

Since its "Love Month" I actually have a treat. I have posted this on my other blog and I believe it's perfect timing to post it here.... ^_^




It's going five months now, since we finally call it "OVER".... Writing this story felt a twitch in my heart, I am trying to understand how my heart is feeling right now... You see, 11 days from now... I'm supposed to be a "wife" we had that day reserved in one of the hotels in Manila six months ago and I was so busy preparing for the big day... But if you have watched "Bride Wars" you would understand when I say "preparing for a wedding can either break or make a couple, if they survived they are meant to be together" that's more like our story. You know, I can still feel jitters not because of the excitement but somehow I feel a scar starts to bleed again. Its never easy to forget almost six years of building dreams, future plans, and adjusting each others needs to meet "our needs". It was altogether a piece of heaven and the opposite, good and bad memories, beauty and not so beast... hehehe But nevertheless, I have forgiven him and myself. If I had to see him now, I would smile and say "hi". You see, I never regret we met and it happened because I believe it was all part of a plan "God's plan".


The Bible says:


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

~ Jeremiah 29:11


..... Whenever worries and sadness cross my heart in a bliss, I would remind myself of these words. Pray and thank God for His words of encouragement. You know, I don't even remember what started our fights and how or when did it all started. But a gap swell so huge we couldn't keep up with the space. But God is good, He showed how love should be. "Unconditional" just like our God, He knows the plans He made, He knows the beginning and the end. And he wants us to obey, wait patiently and trust Him fully because He has prepared something greater.


"You continue to get your heart broken 
because you are holding the pen of your life 
and trying to write your own story. 
I am the "author of true love. 
I am the creator of romance. 
I know your heart's every desire. 
I want to script a beautiful tale just for you, 
but first you must give the pen to Me. 
You must let Me become the center of your existence. 
You must let Me have total control of your love life, 
and every other area of your life as well" 

~ When God Writes Your Love Story~
Eric and Leslie Ludy


.... On this blog, its more of an ordinary story of my life. People sometimes does not really care about, but to some might be a useful tool to get information. But to me, this is where I share pieces of my everyday life. I never intended to be a writer but if God calls me to do it... I will do it for Him....



Also read my previous post: Courageous





No comments:

Post a Comment