Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Courageous





As I have promised in my recent post A-C-E, that I will be posting blogs about things I have learned this year to fill in my December 2012 archive. And at this point, I will be writing about the movie I just watched title "Courageous". A must see movie for every family specially for the fathers who seek to live devotedly to Christ. Every man who desires to have a family of their own, for all the sons/daughters who grew up with or without a father. And for all the woman who desires to have a husband in the future. The movie had shown importance on how to be a "Courageous Man of God" the kind of a man with integrity in the eyes of God, the kind of a husband who honors and respect his wife, and the kind of a father who will protect, provide  and love his family. This movie is an encouragement how to be "courageous" in our walk of faith.





"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." 
—Joshua 24:15





Below are some of my favorite scenes in the movie:


The Resolution Ceremony 
       



The Final Scene 




.... I urge you to watch this movie with your family during this season to commemorate the true essence of Christmas "loving our God with our Family".



I leave you with this song "Courageous" by Casting Crowns, reminding us:

"We were made to be courageous,we were made to lead the way, we could be the generation that finally breaks the chain. We were made to be courageous"










Also, read my previous post: A-C-E

No comments:

Post a Comment