Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Faith





Two years ago, when I started to fully surrender my life to Christ was the same year this blog was created in honor of God's love. I was compelled to share how God's love has moved the core of my existence. As I got to know Him, I learned my true identity and I am grateful ever since. Today, what I would like to share was the conversation I had with an atheist a couple years back. I was a new christian just starting to walk. But God let me cross path with someone who never believe God's existence. Below was our conversation:




Atheist: Are you a christian?
Me: Yes, I think I am.
Atheist: Have you seen your God?
Me: No, I haven't.
Atheist: Then, Why do you believe in Him?
Me: Do you believe in Albert Einstein?
Atheist: Yes, I absolutely do. There's a lot of books written about him.
Me: Have you seen him?
Atheist: No, I haven't.
Me: Same with my God. I haven't seen him and there is only one book created about Him but it's enough for me to know Him.



.....Silence.....



.......It was a random talk and I was not even sure where those words come from, but I'm pretty sure of what I believe in. You see, in this age many will come to you and many will doubt your faith. Are you really a Christian? Why does your God let you suffer? Why are there a lot of Christians persecuted? Where is your God? Why? Where? How? All these questions will haunt you and in time will daunt you. Until in time you yourself doubt if what you believe in is true. The world is full of lies, but the bible says:



"Jesus answered:
I am the way,
the truth and the life.
No one comes to the father,
except through me"

~ John 14:6 ~



..... My encouragement today, when the world caught you and you are not sure what to believe remember His words, His teachings, His goodness and His love. Remind yourself who do you believe in and who is your God? And this is where you draw your faith. 







I leave you with Chris Tomlin, "How great is our God"(world edition)








..... My desire soon every nation will sing the same song "How great is our God" may it be in whatever language there is, as long as its saying the same lyrics... For now, stay faithful and know Him more. The more you know How great is our God, then there is nothing else to believe in. I choose to believe and this is my faith..... "How great is our God"........ 





















No comments:

Post a Comment