Monday, January 13, 2014

Breaking the Silence




The year 2013 has given me the hardest battle I have ever yet experienced since I started my Christian walk, but its true that the enemy will definitely try to steal the very joy God has given us. To try to make us stop by the outpouring of struggles, hoping we will breakdown and return to the world. And when we have fallen on our knees because of the heavy chains clamping on our feet. Just remember God is with us. Never be afraid because God will redeem us in His perfect time. His grace and love will surround us like a hurricane so strong removing the chains that is trying to embody us. Trying to strip us off the identity that God has brought us for. And when we are about to fail. Keep the faith. He will fight for us, carry and free us from any destruction the enemy have placed on us. Soon God will redeem us like a diamond cleansed and pure. Rekindling the joy back into our lives. So radiant it shines. Because through those "breakdowns God can make breakthroughs" by His loving grace the world will know His glory "in just a snap".So, If you have breakdowns in your life? Don't be afraid just remember to keep walking up not down. And in times the stairs of life are pulling you down. Just simply look up say His name and He will give you amazing power in many forms: courage, joy, love, peace and redemption.



I'm breaking my silence. For today I finally believe that 2014 has new and yet challenging beginning.


~ I saw how united my countrymen NOW compared to last year.
~ Ring on the Moon. (I find it as an encouragement although I know how it really is in science terminology)
~ Got married this year. (Aww...... will create more detailed blog for it... soon)
~ New Career for hubby.
~ New Courage and Strength.
~ Redeemed by God's grace.
~ Claimed God's Promise.




"For I know the plans 
I have for you,” 
declares the LORD, 
“plans to prosper you 
and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and 
a future."

~ Jeremiah 29:11


..... I am still overwhelmed of the new life and a new beginning this new year has welcomed us. God's promise is true, noble and faithful despite our unfaithfulness. God's love is eternal and unconditional. And despite everything I had to face last year. I am secured in God's blessings. Unexpectedly with not enough words to even compare all the trials of the past. If the stairs of life got slippery and cracking up. I will remember to call His name. Because His ways is not the same us Ours. God's best may not be same as our own standard of "Best" but when it arrives you will know the reason why. Its in that moment you realize the connection you have with Him and how much He dearly loves you.








I leave you with this song; "Break Every Chain" by Jesus Culture






....To reminds us that there is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chain life is trying to feed us.... And if we feel that we are alone, remember there is army rising up to fight with us.....














No comments:

Post a Comment