Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Lost and Love"








Hello world and to anyone who had been reading my blog it's good to be back writing on this white dashboard of faith. Last August, I remember hearing the most beautiful heartbeat in the world. He or she was with me. My husband and I was excited for a moment we had shared with him. There were a lot of things I wanted to say and words that I wanted him to hear but I know now, he is with our Father at this very moment. We may have lost him in the flesh but not in our hearts. For this I am still grateful that even in short span of time I felt our baby inside me.







The bible says:



"For I consider 
our present suffering 
are not worth comparing 
with the glory that 
will be revealed to us".

~ Romans 8:18 ~




.... Hearing the doctor says that we lost him, was the worst feeling I had ever since my mother died 11 years ago. I couldn't fathom it was the last time I will hear his little heartbeat inside me. But, the Lord was ever faithful those past months God had revealed many things in my life. I had spent those days in my father's house for comfort. My father and I are very different in a lot of ways that sometimes causes conflicts between us. But the loss of my baby made way for me to have precious moments with my father. My dad is getting old and I fail to realize while I was busy building my life, He was getting old trying to catch up with mine. God change my heart and for this I am grateful. I understood my father more and all his protective ways. I see in him the loving ways of a father for this I learned and excited. I too will share those knowledge to my young ones....




In those crucial moments of my life, God had revealed to me many things. Preparation of having a child of my own. I thought I was ready to be a mother but God showed me I was not until certain areas in my life are fixed. He knows I was not ready and I understood Him. Some may not really understand. But I tell you, when you have the right relationship with Him everything will be revealed in His time. Everything has a purpose. Take heart to have faith. No matter what situation you are in right now God knows your pain.  Keep the faith and soon it will be revealed to you the glory that comes after. All by the love of our Lord Saviour. 






I leave you with the song "Your Love Never Fails" by Jesus Culture







....Trust that there may be pain at night but the joy comes in the morning and that all things work together for our good because He stays the same and HIS LOVE NEVER CHANGE.....







No comments:

Post a Comment