Sunday, June 17, 2012

Who I am?



I posted this in my other blog and I was reviewing some of the blogs I had posted there and I realized I needed this here...



As a Person


❤I am a child... who is still unaware of some battles of life, therefore needs guidance as I walk the uncertainty of it.
❤ I am a woman... who has limitations, often lacks the strength to face the heaviness of life's battle.



On my faith....


❤I am not perfect.... I have my own flaws and needs God, so I won't be persuaded easily by worldly deeds.
❤ I am a student.... still learning about God and his ways.
❤I am a seed.... needs nourishment by feeding my soul the bread of life (God's word)...



I will be who God wants me to be.... but as I mature in faith I have to prepare myself to:


Get hurt, and feel pain....
"The PAIN caused you to REPENT and CHANGE your ways"
~ 2 Corinthians 7:9

Live for others and not for myself...
"And if your brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with you; then you shall relieve him: yes, though he be stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with you"
~ Leviticus 25:35


Continue to live in the scriptures...
"Men does not live with bread alone, but in ever word that comes from the mouth of God" ~Matthew 4:4



.......I am not perfect, and I know to be successful in my journey I can not do it in on my own... but through Christ alone.... I would no longer boast about worldly deeds but I'll be bold in sharing God's words....






No comments:

Post a Comment